Some of you are wondering what to take on your first (or even not entirely first) surf vacation in Morocco. Some of you will find this rather silly and irrelevant, as you probably know yourself and you know what to take and pack for the holidays. But many of you may forget something and the list of things will come in handy.
We have prepared for you a list of things you should not forget for your vacation:
* PASSPORT – A passport is required to enter Morocco! You don’t want to get stuck at the airport and return home with your head bowed because you forgot your ID!
* MEDICINES – Do you have regularly prescribed medicines? You only take a certain type of medicine for headaches, abdominal pain, diarrhea… don’t forget to bring them with you! But of course, all non-prescribed medicines can also be bought here!
* SWIMSUIT – For surfing you will need only swimsuit. Don’t worry about wetsuit, because you will get it in our surf house!
* SUNSCREEN – African sun is quite strong, so make sure you protect yourself from the sunburn
* SUNGLASSES – Make sure to protect your eyes from the sun!
* BEACH TOWEL – Don’t forget to take a beach towel, as you will spend most of your time on the beach. However, if you still happen to forget it, don’t worry, there are some towels available in our surf house, which you can use for free!
* ASSURANCE – Because you are going on a sports holiday, we strongly recommend health insurance for abroad in case of any accident!
* Of course, with all the excitement of the upcoming holidays, do not forget your personal belongings (clothes, cosmetics, book, hat, music player, etc…)
Have we forgotten anything else? Write in a comment what YOU should not forget to pack for your surf trip!